Canada is well known for its maple syrup and friendly people. France is famous for the beautiful language of French and gelato and Mali is well known for its cultured history and farming. But not have the three countries been linked in numerous ways. The life-style and culture of Malians has little by little changed through the years and there are a lot of things that can help the change, these kinds of being; Mali history, economics and national politics. In 1960, Mali started to be independent coming from France using their president since Modibo Keita. It became a socialist express with just one party. almost 8 years later on President Keita fled Mali and nearly five years later the West African Economic Community formed, which in turn had a mission to promote financial integration throughout its people. Around 1977, Keita was killed in prison, which usually resulted in Lieutenant Moussa Traore becoming director. Overtime fresh constitutions had been formed and President Traore became re-elected until 1992 when Mali elected all their first ever-democratic president, Alpha dog Konare to consider over. During the years of chief executive Konare, a peace arrangement was agreed upon with Tuareg tribes and many years later on in 2001, the Manantali dam created its initially megawatt of electricity. April of 2002, Amadou Toumani Toure received by a landslide in the election and became Mali's new leader. For a very little over a year Mali was run efficiently, with Italy cancelling 40% of Mali's debts owed and a government of national unity being revealed. The year 2003 is when the world started to see conflict in Mali. Clashes between rival Muslim groups, plague that cut harvest by simply 45%, and fears of rebellion arose. And simply as persons expected, in 2007 Tuareg rebels started to attack federal government soldiers killing many persons and currently taking many persons for hostage. As 2010 rolled around, Mali, Niger, Mauritania and Algeria sign up for together to tackle a threat of terrorism. In past times year (2012), many things have got happened in Mali. In May of 2012, rebel groups merged and declared that...
References: 5. " Mali Economy Account 2012. " IndexMundi. D. p., in. d. World wide web. 27 Jan. 2013..
5. " Mali Profile. " BBC Media. BBC, 16 Jan. 2013. Web. twenty seven Jan. 2013..
* Schall, Annika. " Political Problems in Mali. " Fair Observer°. In. p., on the lookout for Aug. 2012. Web. 28 Jan. 2013..
* " Mali Summary of Economy, Information about Overview of Economic climate in Mali. " Encyclopedia of Nations. D. p., d. d. Internet. 27 Jan. 2013..
5. " Mali 's Economic system. " Travel Blog. D. p., in. d. Internet. 27 January. 2013..
5. Pfeffer, Amanda. " Canada Expected to Expand Mission in Mali. " CBCnews. CBC/Radio Canada, 3 Jan. 2013. Web. twenty seven Jan. 2013..
* " Mali. " The New York Times. In. p., n. d. Web. 27 By. 2013..
[ two ]. " Mali. " The Ny Times. In. p., in. d. Web. 27 Jan. 2013..
[ a few ]. Pfeffer, Amanda. " Canada Supposed to Extend Quest in Mali. " CBCnews. CBC/Radio Canada, 23 By. 2013. Net. 27 By. 2013..