Decide which in the following observations are testable. For those that are testable: Write a hypothesis and null hypothesis
What will be the experimental strategy?
What are the dependent and independent factors?
What is your control?
How will you gather your data?
How will you present your data (charts, graphs, types)?
How can you analyze important computer data?
1 . Every time a plant is put on a home window sill, this grows quicker than in the next placed on a coffee stand in the middle of the living place.
2 . The teller at the lender with darkish hair and brown eyes and is a more elevated than the various other tellers.
3. I caught 4 fish at the seven o'clock in the morning yet didn't catch any by noon.
4. The salaries for Smith and Company derive from the number of product sales, and Billy makes $3, 000 more than Joe.
5. Once Sally eats healthy foods and exercises on a regular basis, her stress is lower than when your woman does not physical exercise and feeds on fatty foods.
6. The Italian language restaurant across the street closes at 9 evening, but the 1 two hindrances away closes at 12 pm.
7. Joe bought a new blue tee shirt with a club on the back again for twenty dollars.
eight. For the past 2 days, the atmosphere have come out at 3 pm, and it has started out raining for 3: 15 pm.
9. George did not sleeping at all yesterday because he was up completing his newspaper.
15. Ice cream melting, melted ; melted, molten melt faster on a warm summer time day than on a cold winter day.
11. How could you apply scientific method to a regular problem? Give one example.